Applications | Guidelines | Terms of Service
If you want on the waiting list. Go ahead and submit a application, but do not pay the booth fee.
Call for Artists:
-Call for Artists opens: Feb 1, 2022--Apply as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Your Application fee will get the process started. After acceptance into the show, you will need to pay your booth fee within two weeks, this will get you inline to get your booth assigned.
We will be observing a strict refund policy.
-If we cancel the show there will be a 100% booth fee refund or credit to 2023 (artist choice)
-If you decide to withdraw from the show before May 1, 2022, there will be a 100% booth fee refund or credit for 2023.
-If you decide to withdraw from the show before June 1, 2022, there will be a 50% booth fee refund or credit for 2023.
-There will be no refunds if you decide to withdrawal after June 1, 2022.
-$25 non-refundable application fee must accompany all applications.
Only the type of work that was juried for the accepted artist can be displayed and sold in the artist’s booth. Artwork must be original in design, concept and execution, demonstrating originality, creativity and exceptional quality. Artists are encouraged to display originals but reproductions, such as giclee’s, are allowed, if labeled as such. Manufactured, imported or mass-produced items, those made from kits or molds, are not acceptable work for this show. No items purchased for resale are permitted!
About the festival:
The Thompson Valley Art League has organized Loveland's Art in the Park event for over 50 years. Held the first weekend in August of each year in conjunction with Loveland's famous International Sculpture Show. Art in the Park is the longest running Artisan Festival in Colorado for over 50 years, featuring over 150 juried artisans showing a diverse collection of excellent artwork. It has become a sought-after summer show in the region with booths filling up by late spring of each year.
The jury team is anonymous, well versed and educated in art to maintain a well-rounded show with quality workmanship at the forefront of jurying process. The objective to select artwork that is unique, representative of a broad range of media, and that demonstrates both creativity and technical excellence, resulting in a diverse yet balanced show.
There is a $25 non-refundable application fee, that must accompany all applications to be considered.
Artisans will be notified of their acceptance within two weeks of submitting their application. Then you will pay your booth fee. All booth fees are $375. There are no red and blue booths this year. All Artisans accepted after June 30, 2022 will be COD at time of acceptance to hold your spot. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN AUG 1, 2022.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION: 2022
EVENT-Art in the Park Hours: August, 13 th - 10a.m. to 5p.m.
August, 14 th - 10a.m. to 4p.m.
Location: North Lake Park 2750 N. Taft Avenue Loveland, Colorado
- Booth set-up is Friday, Aug. 12 th from 10am to 5pm. Early unload appointments will be available upon request.
- All vendor/artists tents MUST be completely set up and open for business no later than Saturday, Aug. 13th at 9am. We may open early, depending on the crowds.
- Artisans are responsible for the set-up and teardown of their booths. Dolly or hand cart to move your wares across the park. No vehicles allowed on the grass. There will be volunteers to help with the load-in and set-up on August 7th and during teardown on the 9th.
Our high school volunteers, are provided to help you unload, move and set-up, They work for TIPS!
The money raised goes to their theater group, band outings and Cheerleader uniforms. . They have been volunteering with Art in the Park for several years and are AMAZING kids that WORK REALLY HARD.
YOU WILL NEED TO UNLOAD YOUR VEHICLE AT THE CURB, THEN, MOVE YOUR VEHICLE TO THE PARKING LOT, THEN TAKE YOUR LOADS TO YOUR TENT SPOT TO SET-UP. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LEAVE YOUR CAR IN THE LOADING ZONE WHILE YOU ARE SETTING UP YOUR TENT. THIS WILL WORK THE SAME AT LOAD-OUT ON SUNDAY. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. THOSE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK.
Tear down and Load out:
-Sunday, August 14, 4:00 pm- NO EARLY TEARDOWN
-Please leave your site, clean as you found it.
-Volunteers are available to help.
-Tear down and load out will work the same as the load-in, you will need to tear down your booth, move it all to the loading zones on North Lake Park or Taft. Then go get your vehicle, load your Vehicle and leave the load out parking spot. You will not be allowed to park at the curb then go tear down your booth, vehicle will be towed.
1. All work exhibited must be created and produced by the artist.
2. Only original artwork, crafts and reproductions of your work may be displayed or offered for sale.
3. Work which is imported, mass produced or manufactured will not be accepted.
4. Overnight security will be provided at night. TVAL or AITP will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise.
5. Booth sharing is permitted, but both artists need to meet the jury selection process. For shared booths, both artists must be juried individually. Each applicant will be notified individually.
6. Exhibitors agree to remain set up for the entire duration of the festival.
7. Artists are responsible for collecting and reporting all taxes. We will provide easy to follow instructions on how to, in your welcome packet, at check in the day of the festival.
8. Exhibitors are responsible for setting up their booths and also for cleaning up their exhibitor space at the end of each day. Please leave the area around your booth space clear of all trash.
9.When possible, exhibitors are encouraged to demonstrate their art or craft.
10. All booths must be weighted (min 40# per post x, (4)TOTAL OF 160 LBS PER TENT) Fire Marshall will be inspecting. ABSOLUTELY NO STAKING IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. No ropes can extend beyond your tent space. If you stake you will be asked to remove the stake and weight appropriately or leave the show. This is a safety issue.
11.Display must not extend beyond booth space and may not obstruct traffic flow. Even though the booths will be spaced every other booth, You may NOT extend beyond your 10x10 booth space with displays or product. You will be allowed to sit in these area's
12. Booth must be professional in appearance.
13.Artists/vendors are responsible for providing their own -Tents (10 x 10 tent with sides that close with zip, Velcro or clip closures), weights, tie downs, tables, displays, signage, hand carts or dollies, fixtures and any other items necessary for the booth and display. A professional looking booth is a must.
14.Handwritten signs and sale signs are prohibited.
15.No electricity is available. No generators. Electricity will be only available to food vendor trucks.
16.The show will happen “Rain or Shine”. Colorado has great sunny weather throughout this time of year, but be prepared for any weather situation.
17.Access to your own 4G or personal hot spot if you require WIFI. There is no hosted WIFI provided.
18.Dolly or hand cart to move your wares across the park. No vehicles allowed on the grass.
19. No pets will be allowed in your booths, Service animals MUST have paperwork.