Applications | Guidelines | Terms of Service
ALL BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT
Available Booths: ALL BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT
Call for Artists:
-Call for Artists open dates: Jan 15, 2020-May 31, 2020-Apply as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
-$25 non-refundable application fee must accompany all applications.
Only the type of work that was juried for the accepted artist can be displayed and sold in the artist’s booth. Artwork must be original in design, concept and execution, demonstrating originality, creativity and exceptional quality. Artists are encouraged to display originals but reproductions, such as giclee’s, are allowed, if labeled as such. Manufactured, imported or mass-produced items, those made from kits or molds, are not acceptable work for this show. No items purchased for resale are permitted!
About the festival:
The Thompson Valley Art League has organized Loveland's Art in the Park event for over 50 years. Held the second weekend in August of each year in conjunction with Loveland's famous International Sculpture Show. Art in the Park is the longest running Artisan Festival in Colorado for over 50 years, featuring over 200 juried artisans showing a diverse collection of excellent artwork. It has become a sought-after summer show in the region with booths filling up by late spring of each year.
The jury team is anonymous, well versed and educated in art to maintain a well-rounded show with quality workmanship at the forefront of jurying process. The objective to select artwork that is unique, representative of a broad range of media, and that demonstrates both creativity and technical excellence, resulting in a diverse yet balanced show.
There is a $25 non-refundable application fee, that must accompany all applications to be considered.
Artisans will be notified of their acceptance within two weeks of submitting their application. All final payment is due through Shopify within two weeks of all acceptance dates. All Artisans accepted after June 30, 2020 will be COD at time of acceptance to hold your spot. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN AUG 1, 2020.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMA
Dear Vendors, I am so happy to welcome you to Art in the Park, August 2020. So- let’s talk about the elephant in the room. Due to the recent Larimer County Health Department guidelines we have adjust some of the vendor rules and requirements. I would like to thank you all in advance for hanging in there and we are on track to have a fantastic show this year. We will be following all of the Larimer County Health Department guidelines to keep you and the visitors safe. It will take everyone’s participation to keep the show open.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
EVENT-Art in the Park Hours: August, 8 th - 10a.m. to 5p.m.
August, 9 th - 10a.m. to 4p.m.
Location: North Lake Park 2750 N. Taft Avenue Loveland, Colorado
- Booth set-up is Friday, Aug. 7th from 10am to 5pm.
- All vendor/artists tents MUST be completely set up and open for business no later than Saturday, Aug. 8th at 9am.
- Artisans are responsible for the set-up and teardown of their booths. Dolly or hand cart to move your wares across the park. No vehicles allowed on the grass. There will be volunteers to help with the load-in and set-up on August 7th and during teardown on the 9th.
*** Our high school volunteers, are provided to help you unload, move and set-up, They work for TIPS!
The money raised goes to their theater group, band outings and Cheerleader uniforms. . They have been volunteering with Art in the Park for several years and are AMAZING kids that WORK REALLY HARD.
-The Load-In zone- We will be loading in on North Lake Park Road ONLY. You will turn right onto North Lake Park Road, drive past the load in area, loop around in the upper parking lot and get in line to unload your vehicle. (See attached map)
YOU WILL NEED TO UNLOAD YOUR VEHICLE AT THE CURB, THEN, MOVE YOUR VEHICLE TO THE PARKING LOT, THEN TAKE YOUR LOADS TO YOUR TENT SPOT TO SET-UP. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LEAVE YOUR CAR IN THE LOADING ZONE WHILE YOU ARE SETTING UP YOUR TENT. THIS WILL WORK THE SAME AT LOAD-OUT ON SUNDAY. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. THOSE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK.
Tear down and Load out:
-Sunday, August 9, 4:00 pm- NO EARLY TEARDOWN
-Please leave your site, clean as you found it.
-Volunteers are available to help.
-Tear down and load out will work the same as the load-in, you will need to tear down your booth, move it all to North Lake Park Road. Then go get your vehicle, load your Vehicle and leave the load out parking spot. You will not be allowed to park at the curb then go tear down your booth, vehicle will be towed.
1. All work exhibited must be created and produced by the artist.
2. Only original artwork, crafts and reproductions of your work may be displayed or offered for sale.
3. Work which is imported, mass produced or manufactured will not be accepted.
4. Overnight security will be provided at night. TVAL or AITP will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise.
5. Booth sharing is permitted, but both artists need to meet the jury selection process. For shared booths, both artists must be juried individually. Each applicant will be notified individually.
6. Exhibitors agree to remain set up for the entire duration of the festival.
7. Artists are responsible for collecting and reporting all taxes. We will provide easy to follow instructions on how to, in your welcome packet, at check in the day of the festival.
8. Exhibitors are responsible for setting up their booths and also for cleaning up their exhibitor space at the end of each day. Please leave the area around your booth space clear of all trash.
- When possible, exhibitors are encouraged to demonstrate their art or craft.
- All booths must be weighted (min 40# per post x, (4)TOTAL OF 160 LBS PER TENT) Fire Marshall will be inspecting. ABSOLUTELY NO STAKING IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. No ropes can extend beyond your tent space. If you stake you will be asked to remove the stake and weight appropriately or leave the show. This is a safety issue.
- Display must not extend beyond booth space and may not obstruct traffic flow.
12. Booth must be professional in appearance.
- Artists/vendors are responsible for providing their own -Tents (10 x 10 tent with sides that close with zip, Velcro or clip closures), weights, tie downs, tables, displays, signage, hand carts or dollies, fixtures and any other items necessary for the booth and display. A professional looking booth is a must.
- Handwritten signs and sale signs are prohibited.
- No electricity is available. No generators. Electricity will be only available to food vendor trucks.
- The show will happen “Rain or Shine”. Colorado has great sunny weather throughout this time of year, but be prepared for any weather situation.
- Access to your own 4G or personal hot spot if you require WIFI. There is no hosted WIFI provided.
- Dolly or hand cart to move your wares across the park. No vehicles allowed on the grass.
- No pets will be allowed in your booths, Service animals MUST have paperwork.
Covid-19 guidelines- MUST BE FOLLOWED
-If you have a fever, cough or feel ill. DO NOT ATTEND.
-all booths must have hand sanitizer available.
-all vendors, volunteers, artists, and patrons MUST wear face covering at all time.
-Only one patron allowed in the booth with the artist(s) (3 max). Family units are allowed.
-6 foot social distancing at all times. Family units are excluded from the 6’ rule.
-booths must be keep sanitized.
-AITP will provide booth signage: Booth number, 6 foot social distancing, Masks required, Only 1 person allowed in the booth at a time. This must be posted in the center front of all tents. (enclosed in your packet).
-It is recommended that you configure your booth with a table or barrier between you and the patrons.
-no clothing can be tried on or fitted. No communal food/drink samples allowed. Must be individually packaged or served.
-no contact transactions are recommended. OR, wipe down the Credit Card and change before handing to the customers.
-Event staff will coming around every morning to take your temperature and assure you have no symtoms.
-report any issue directly to Event Coordinator- Text your booth number and the issue to 303-460-0382.
It is important that our customer and artists feel safe and protected, no matter what. We are doing this for their safety and yours. We may get complaints. We are only allowed to hold this event, because we have assured the Larimer County Health Department and the City of Loveland that we will do the best we can to uphold and follow these rules.
I acknowledge these are very difficult times, We have been without any shows for the past 4 months, Let’s show them we can do this, so next year, we can see you all back again.
Sincerely, Jill Atchison -Event Director